The value of having a Corvelle consultant ensure EPAP best practices are being followed is to provide external, independent assurance that EPAP compliance is being maintained at the lowest possible cost.
A Corvelle consultant will review the EPAP work that has been performed and provide recommendations to:
- Help the operator select a small number of operated facilities.
- Strengthen EPAP best practices.
- Provide confidence to senior management that is signing the EPAP Declaration.
- Strengthen measurement and reporting best practices.
- Avoid over-investment in EPAP.
The Corvelle effort required to ensure EPAP best practices is measured in days; not weeks or more for a small operator.
To invite a Corvelle consultant to your office to discuss ensuring EPAP best practices, please contact us.