For medium to large operators, Corvelle provides as many of the following services as requested:
- Provide leadership & project resources
- Brief senior management
- Develop the project plan
- Document processes & controls
- Implement documented processes & controls
- Ensure controls are in place and are being operated
- Conduct evaluations of controls
- Advise on EPAP declarations including submission to the Regulator
- Lead remediation work
Corvelle consultants typically supplement the capacity and capability of the operator staff to ensure a successful EPAP operation.
Corvelle adds value by ensuring that best practices for EPAP operation are followed. These best practices accelerate, risk-reduce and cost-contain EPAP operation for operators.
To invite a Corvelle consultant to your office to describe the Corvelle Advantage for EPAP operation, please contact us.
For operators outside of Calgary, Corvelle consultants deliver the Remote EPAP Evaluation of Controls to avoid all travel-related delivery costs. The outline of the work includes:
- Confirm the facilities to be evaluated
- Describe the evaluation of controls procedure
- Conduct the evaluation of controls with explanation of related measurement and reporting requirements
Corvelle adds value by minimizing EPAP evaluation of controls effort.
For a more detailed description of the work, please download the descriptive document.
To invite a Corvelle consultant to your office to describe the Corvelle Advantage for the Remote EPAP Evaluation of Controls, please contact us.
Corvelle recently completed a project with a mid-sized oil and gas company to develop measurement schematics for their entire portfolio of operated properties.
Measurement schematics form the basis for accurately determining the flow of produced volumes from the wellhead to the disposition point. Measurement schematics are also called Metering schematics.
In 2012, AER published new schematics requirements. To familiarize yourself with the new AER schematics requirements, please download the document.
A Corvelle Measurement Schematics Development adds value by ensuring that best practices for measurement schematics development are followed. These best practices accelerate, risk-reduce and cost-contain development of measurement schematics for operators.
For a more detailed description of the benefits and the development process, please download the descriptive document.
To invite a Corvelle consultant to your office to describe the Corvelle Advantage for Measurement Schematics Development, please contact us.
Corvelle recently completed several process improvement and remediation projects for mid-sized oil and gas company.
These projects included improvements to:
- Measurement schematics.
- Processes for recording data in field data capture systems.
- Managing sampling and analysis data.
- Processes for Fuel, flare and vent recording and reporting.
- The control environment for measurement and reporting.
- Field data capture to production accounting interfaces.
- Recording evidence of control performance.
- Preparing a MARP for submission to AER.
To invite a Corvelle consultant to your office to describe the Corvelle Advantage for process improvement and remediation services, please contact us.
- Are you a small Alberta oil & gas operator?
- Do you have direct knowledge of your field operations and production accounting?
- Not sure how to conduct an evaluation of controls?
- Don’t have time to digest all the EPAP information the AER has published?
- Want to minimize your time and effort to prepare your EPAP Declaration?
Corvelle Consulting is pleased to offer a High-speed EPAP Overview & Evaluation of Controls Seminar.
For more information and a registration form, please download the descriptive document.