The environment in the organization established by the senior executives in response to the needs of the organization in addressing AER requirements by
- developing effective organizational structure, procedure manuals, operating instructions, job descriptions, and training materials that define authority and responsibility;
- communicating management’s philosophy, codes of conduct, and operating style to all the employees and evidence that employees have confirmed their knowledge and understanding;
- enhancing integrity, ethics, and competence of all the employees;
- managing effectively the internal and external influences that affect the operator’s operations; and
- establishing effective human resource policies and procedures for hiring and managing the employees.